Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGB futures finished the Tokyo morning 6 ticks below settlement levels, under slight pressure, in line with the broader round of core market flows that were witnessed.
- There was a lack of broader macro headline news, with participants choosing to focus on the positives surrounding U.S. fiscal developments, as opposed to any lingering negatives re: the matter. Cash JGBS cheapened at the margins. There was still signs of receiving in the longer end of the swap curve, promoting some twist flattening in that particular space.
- The purchase sizes of the BoJ's 1-10 Year Rinabn operations saw no change, while the offer to cover ratios were as follows:
- 1-3 Year: 3.10x (prev. 2.53x), 3-5 Year 3.94x (prev. 2.35x), 5-10 Year 3.17x (prev. 3.44x).
- The latest address from BoJ's Sakurai added nothing of note to the monetary policy debate.