Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Some of the EU responses re: the defeat of UK PM May's Brexit deal:
- EU's Juncker: I take note with regret of the outcome of the vote in the House
of Commons this evening. I urge the UK to clarify its intentions as soon as
possible. Time is almost up.
- EU's Tusk: If a deal is impossible, and no one wants no deal, then who will
finally have the courage to say what the only positive solution is?
- EU Official: Deal is not open for renegotiation. (BBG)
- EU 27 would be ready to extend Article 50 until end of June, several EU
sources confirm. One reason given: attempt to calm down parliamentary process.