Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Asia-Pac equities set the tone Monday, with weakness in Japanese & Hong Kong stocks bleeding through into the European morning and well into the Wall Street session.
- A resolutely negative open for US cash markets was worsened by a sizeable sell order of close to 2,000 names - the fifth largest sell order of 2021 and the seventh largest of the past twelve months.
- Energy and financials names bore the brunt with soft oil prices working against oil & gas names while financials suffered from the flatter US yield curve. COVID concerns also remained paramount, with United Airlines and Boeing among the worst performers in the S&P500.
- Earnings season takes focus again this week, with Netflix and Philip Morris International both due Tuesday.