Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
SPAIN Q2 FLASH GDP +2.8% Q/Q SA, +19.8% Y/Y WDA
SPAIN Q1 GDP UNREVISED -0.4% Q/Q; -4.2% Y/Y
- Spanish economic growth increased by to 2.8% in Q2, beating market expectations looking for an uptick by 2.2%.
- The second quarter was characterized by falling infection rates, a loosening restrictions and progress in vaccinations, which boosted economic activity.
- The annual rate surged by 19.8% in Q2 after recording -4.2% in the previous quarter and reflecting the sharp fall in Q2 2020.
- Q1 growth was unrevised at -0.4% Q/Q and -4.2% Y/Y.
- Household consumption rose markedly by 6.6% in Q2 after falling by 0.4% in Q1, reflecting the reopening of the economy.