Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Tsy futures trade mixed after the bell-- rotating around near steady 10s. Curves broadly flatter as 30Y Bond trades near late session highs, short end under heavy pressure.
- The 5s30s yield curve fell below 100.0bps to 96.726 low -- level last seen around July 2020. One desk noted 2-3s "are actually up more in yield" due to the "slight movement in the dots -- as front end will be affected by eventual hikes" while the long end outperforms on "move toward 'fighting' inflation."
- Overnight reverse repurchase agreement operations: "at an offering rate of 0.05 percent and with a per-counterparty limit of $160 billion per day, twice prior limit to "help ensure continued support for effective policy implementation."
Focus turns to Thu's weekly claims (+320k est vs. 332k prior), Markit PMIs, Fed exits blackout Thu evening.
Currently, 2-Yr yield is up 2.2bps at 0.2363%, 5-Yr is up 2.6bps at 0.8553%, 10-Yr is down 1.2bps at 1.3108%, and 30-Yr is down 2.4bps at 1.8317%.
- Focus turns to Thu's weekly claims (+320k est vs. 332k prior), Markit PMIs, Fed exits blackout Thu evening.
- Currently, 2-Yr yield is up 2.2bps at 0.2363%, 5-Yr is up 2.6bps at 0.8553%, 10-Yr is down 1.2bps at 1.3108%, and 30-Yr is down 2.4bps at 1.8317%.