Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1900.3 - 61.8% retracement of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
- RES 3: $1882.0 - 50.0% retracement of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
- RES 2: $1875.7 - High Jan 29 and key resistance
- RES 1: $1864.1 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $1854.8 @ 07:08 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: $1831.5 - Low Jan 27 and a bear trigger
- SUP 2: $1804.7 - Low Jan 18 and key support
- SUP 3: $1800.0 - Round number support
- SUP 4: $1775.9 - Low Dec 1
Gold remains below the Jan 29 high of $1875.7 and continues to trade within a range. Last week's pullback resulted in a test of $1832.6, Jan 20 low. A clear break of this level would strengthen a bearish case and undermine recent bullish price development. Furthermore, this would suggest scope for a move towards the key support at $1804.7, Jan 18 low. On the upside, clearance of $1875.7 would instead be bullish and open $1882.0 initially.