Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3668.70 High Feb 25
- RES 3: 3657.83 High Jan 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 3621.49 High Jan 25
- RES 1: 3571.47 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 3530.85 @ Close Feb 1
- SUP 1: 3473.76 Low Jan 28
- SUP 2: 3455.94 Low Dec 22
- SUP 3: 3401.14 Low Dec 21 and a key support
- SUP 4: 3396.02 High Sep 3, 2020
EUROSTOXX 50 remains near recent lows following last week's sell-off and extension of the pullback from 3657.83, Jan 8 high. The move lower on Jan 27 saw the index trade through 3524.63, Jan 5 low and the 50-day EMA. This reinforces a bearish case and opens 3455.94, the Dec 22 low. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger remains 3657.83. A break would resume the underlying uptrend. Initial firm resistance is seen at 3571.47.