Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US equity markets continue to sell-off around 45 minutes following the open, with the tech sector (and thereby the NASDAQ) bearing the brunt of the decline.
- - More specifically the semiconductors sub-sector is sharply weaker, following in line with Europe as the worldwide chip shortage curtails production plans.
- This morning, Germany's Infineon said they see 2.5mln 'lost cars' due to bottlenecks in specific chip products. The likes of NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Intel are all sharply lower so far, down as much as 4%.
- Support for the e-mini S&P undercuts at the 20-day EMA of 4132.59 and the Apr20 low and key support of 4110.50.