Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Tsys traded lower on mixed data: retail sales weaker than expected, import prices little higher) but quickly rebounded back to opening levels/top end of range soon after.
- Moderate volumes in Tsy futures by the close (TYM1 1.45M), flow largely two-way positioning from fast$, prop and option acct hedging, no deal tied flow but some light steepener resets after curves bull flattened earlier. Yld curves finished session near lows w/5s30s appr 3.4bp flatter at 153.32.
- After slow start for data next week, focus on Apr FOMC minutes on Wednesday.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.4bps at 0.149%, 5-Yr is down 0.8bps at 0.8193%, 10-Yr is down 1.9bps at 1.6386%, and 30-Yr is down 4.2bps at 2.3538%.