Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KIWI: Strong NZ Aug building permit data (+7.8% M/M; Jul -10.8%) has helped to
support the NZD/USD in early Asia dealing, with NZD/USD last $0.6615, 5 pips or
softer on the session, off of the early low ($0.6606).
- The latest NZ ANZ consumer confidence reading was unch. with the publisher
noting that "around its historical average. Households remain a little cautious
about the outlook but the gap versus current conditions has narrowed. A smaller
proportion of households believe it to be a good time to buy a major household
- The rate broke support at $0.6623 on Thursday, with a chunky (~NZ$1.3bn worth)
$0.6600 option expiry at Friday's 10AM NY cut set to provide interest ahead of
the September 19 low ($0.6573).
- The NZ docket thins out next week, with QV house price data providing the most
notable point of interest.