Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHILE - The first plane with 20,000 doses to arrive this month, Chile President Piñera said in a televised speech Wednesday.
- The goal is to vaccinate the population most at risk in 1Q 2021
- Target population is 15m people
USDCLP opening sub 730 (Down 0.8%) as it digests the moves from overnight. After three days of largely sideways trading, the next leg lower seems to be likely and would target our three notable levels:
- SUP 1: 720.79 1.00 proj of Oct 15 - Nov 9 - Nov 24 swing
- SUP 2: 707.52 1.236 proj of Oct 15 - Nov 9 - Nov 24 swing
- SUP 3: 702.06 76.4% of the Feb 2019 - Mar 2020 rally
PERU - 0915ET: Peru Finance Minister Waldo Mendoza speaks at webinar organized by Americas Society/Council of the Americas.
ARGENTINA - Soy crushers in Argentina continue to strike at river and sea ports.
- Argentina reports its Q3 unemployment rate. The rate in 2Q was 13.1%.