Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Note futures have edged back from their early session lows, perhaps
aided by a slight downtick in the JPY crosses that sources have attributed to
corporate hedging flows.
- This comes after a heavy sell off on Wednesday aided by firm ADP & ISM
non-m'fing data in the U.S. morning, with rhetoric from Fed Chair Powell adding
additional weight late in the day, which allowed T-Notes to close at session
lows as yields clocked multi-year highs. Fed Chair Powell noted that "very
accommodative policy is no longer appropriate in the current environment, which
calls for interest rates to "very gradually" move toward neutral. We may go past
neutral, but we're a long way from neutral at this point."
- Eurodollar future volumes are running well above average for this time of day,
although notable outright pieces of flow are virtually non-existent.
- Focus now moves to NFP data, due Friday.
- T-Notes last 117.30, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.181%.