Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes had a brief look through Monday's high at the re-open but have
faded from opening highs to trade at settlement levels at writing, last 127-30.
- The contract went out around best levels on Monday, with yields 3.5-4.3bp
lower across the curve on the day, although T-Notes witnessed light volume on
the first trading day of the week.
- The Dallas Fed manufacturing survey added to the string of recent soft m'fing
indicators (namely Empire, Philly Fed & flash Markit PMI).
- Elsewhere Monday, we heard from Fed's Kaplan who urged policymakers to allow
events to unfold before lowering interest rates, adding it's too early to judge
whether trade tensions and a global economic slowdown will cause a material
deterioration in the U.S. outlook.
- Geopolitical worry namely re: Iran & the build-up to the G20 summit dominate
traders' minds early this week.