Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
T-Notes last print -0-01 at 139-17, holding a tight range after edging away from best levels during NY trade, with the curve bull flattening on the day.
- Soft U.S. data fed into the flattening narrative, while the recent run of inflation pricing and the easy does it messaging from Wednesday's Fed minutes resulted in a tail of over 5.0bp vs. WI in the latest 30-Year TIPS auction, with the takedown metrics and cover ratio softer than recent averages.
- Flow was dominated by a TY/UXY steepener.
- A Johnson & Johnson 6-parter headlined the corporate issuance slate on Thursday.
- Little in the way of true tier 1 risk events scheduled in Asia-Pac hours.