Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDPLN ticks higher this morning after receiving support at 3.9270; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 3.98, followed by psychological level 4. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 3.9060.
- EURPLN ticks also higher this morning, approaching its 4.60 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 4.65. On the downside, first support stands at 4.5730 (50DMA), followed by 4.5580 (100DMA).
- GBPPLN continues to retrace higher this morning, currently trading slightly below 5.45; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 5.50. On the downside, first support stands at 5.40, followed by 5.3560 (50DMA).
- PLNJPY ticks lower this morning after finding resistance at 29.1060 earlier; support to watch on the downside stands at 28.6230 (100DMA), followed by 28.58 (200DMA). On the topside, first resistance to watch above 29.1060 stands at 29.3740.
- PLNHUF has oscillating around the 79 level in the past few days after retracing higher in recent weeks amid strong HUF weakness. Resistance to watch on the topside stands at 79.41. On the downside, first support stands at 78.37 (200DMA).
- CZKPLN has been consolidating lower in the past two weeks, gradually approaching its 100DMA support at 0.1789; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 0.1772 (200DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 0.18, followed by 0.1807 and 0.1817. (Chart below).