Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDHUF ticks lower this morning after finding a high at 306.50 yesterday; next level to watch on the topside stands at 310. On the downside, first support stands at 302.50, followed by 300.
- GBPHUF consolidates lower this morning and is currently trading slightly below its 420 resistance; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 422.40, followed by 426.30. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 415.10 (100DMA).
- HUFJPY has been retracing higher in the past few days after receiving strong support at its 200DMA on Tuesday; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 36.51, followed by 37.53 (50DMA). On the downside, ST support to watch below 200DMA stands at 35. (scale*100).
- CZKHUF has been trading around 14 in the past few days after consolidating sharply lower on Monday; support to watch on the downside stands at 13.92, followed by 13.87. On the topside, first resistance stands at 14.10, followed by 14.15, which represents the pair's all time high.
- HUFPLN ticks lower this morning after finding a high at 78.68 earlier; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 79, followed by 79.15 (200DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 77.90, followed by 77.55.
- EURHUF consolidated lower this morning after failing to break through its 360 resistance several times this week, which corresponds to the 61.8% Fibo retracement of the 345.20 – 369.20 range; ST support to watch on the downside stands at 358.60 (200DMA), followed by 357.10 (100DMA). On the topside, first resistance to watch above 360 stands at 362, followed by 363.50 (76.4% Fibo).