Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3272 High Aug 14 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.3245 High Aug 20 and key intraday resistance
- RES 2: 1.3236 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.3133 Low Aug 19 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 1.3067 @ 10:37 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 1.3047 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 1.3036 Low Jan 22
- SUP 3: 1.3000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 1.2976 Low Jan 8
USDCAD remains bearish and Friday hit yet another fresh cycle low at 1.3047. Continued selling pressure confirms a resumption of the downtrend and extends the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that continues to dominate. With further bearish pressure likely, attention is on 1.3036 next, the Jan 22 low. Further out, the focus is on the Dec 31 2019 low of 1.2952. Initial resistance is at 1.3133. Bearish!