Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3421 High Sep 30 and primary resistance
- RES 3: 1.3341 High Oct 7 and a reversal trigger
- RES 2: 1.3255/59 50-day EMA / High Oct 15 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1. 3210 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3098 @ 06:39 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 1.3088 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 1.3047 Low Sep 7
- SUP 3: 1.3038 Low Sep 2
- SUP 4: 1.2994 Low Sep 1 and the major support
USDCAD bearish conditions dominate once again and the pair has weakened through key support at 1.3099, Oct 13 low. The move lower confirms a resumption of current downtrend that started off the 1.3421 high on Sep 30. Moving average conditions are bearish too reinforcing the current climate. Scope is for a move towards the major support at 1.2994, Sep 1 low. Key resistance has been defined at 1.3259, Oct 15 high.