Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 148.97 High Feb 13 (cont)
- RES 3: 148.95 High Mar 4 (cont)
- RES 2: 148.99 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 148.16 High Aug 5
- PRICE: 146.81 @ Close Aug 13
- SUP 1: 146.37 Low Aug 3
- SUP 2: 145.62 Low Jul 21
- SUP 3: 144.92 Low Jul 20
- SUP 4: 144.65 50-dma (cont)
Despite holding up for most of the week, BTP futures caught up with their fixed income counterparts Thursday, with prices breaking down after a tepid Italian auction. As a result, the recent bias of dip buying failed to materialize, pressuring BTPs to new weekly lows. MA studies remain bullish, but have weakened a touch due to this week's moderation. Initial firm support shifts lower to 146.37, Aug 3 low.