Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 150.00 Psychological round number
- RES 3: 149.15 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 148.97 High Feb 13 (cont)
- RES 1: 148.27 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 148.07 @ Close Aug 20
- SUP 1: 146.41/37 Low Aug 14 / Low Aug 3 and key support
- SUP 2: 145.62 Low Jul 21
- SUP 3: 145.34 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 144.92 Low Jul 20
BTP futures extended gains yesterday, trading above the recent high of 148.17. The move higher confirms a resumption of the uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention turns to 148.97 next, Feb 13 high (cont). On the downside, support at 146.37, Aug 3 low remains intact. A break of this level would undermine bullish conditions and warn of a possible top.