Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 153.09 1.000 of Jun 10 - Aug 20 swing from Sep 9 low (cont)
- RES 3: 152.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 151.17 0.764 of Jun 10 - Aug 20 swing from Sep 9 low (cont)
- RES 1: 150.46 High Oct 16 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 149.15 @ Close Oct 20
- SUP 1: 148.83 Low Oct 20
- SUP 2: 148.76 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 148.03 38.2% retracement of the Sp 1 - Oct 16 rally
- SUP 4: 147.27 50.0% retracement of the Sp 1 - Oct 16 rally
BTPS outlook remains bullish despite this week's pullback, a correction. Last week's climb resulted in the contract extending gains into uncharted territory, maintaining the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows that defines an uptrend. Resistance and the bull trigger is located at 150.46, Oct 16 high. Price is approaching the 20-day EMA at 148.76. A breach of the average would signal scope of a deeper pullback towards 148.00.