Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EURUSD test MNI tech support at 1.1943, and now lowest since April.
- A clear break through the latter opens to opens to 1.1919 61.8% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally in EURUSD
- Cable test the intraday low and further downside traction opens to 1.3935 100-DMA
- USD is at session high against EUR, GBP, CHF, NOK, SEK, CNY, CNH, CAD and on the front foot versus all majors.
- Only NZD, AUD and JPY are still just holding in the green