Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.87 High Jan 11, 2017
- RES 3: 116.09 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 2: 115.52 High Nov 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 114.19 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 113.13 @ 06:21 GMT Nov 29
- SUP 1: 112.73 Low Nov 9 and a reversal trigger
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.32 61.8% retracement of theAug - Nov rally
- SUP 4: 110.82 Low Oct 4
USDJPY remains vulnerable following Friday's sharp sell-off. The move lower resulted in a break of support at 113.59, Nov 19 low. This highlights a stronger short-term bearish threat and the pair is testing the 50-day EMA at 113.21. This average represents an area of trend support and a clear break would strengthen a bearish case and expose 112.73, Nov 9 low. Key resistance has been defined at 115.52, the Nov 24 high and is the bull trigger.