Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 125.93 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 125.49 0.618 projection of the May 6 - Jun 5 from Jun 22 low
- RES 2: 125.23 High May 1, 2019
- RES 1: 124.31/43 High Jul 31 / Jun 5 and key resistance
- PRICE: 124.01 @ 06:32 BST Jul 31
- SUP 1: 122.84 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 2: 122.70 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 122.47 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
EURJPY found some support Wednesday and is trading near recent highs. The cross overnight in Asia probed resistance at 124.29, Jul 22 high. A clear break higher would pave the way for a test of primary resistance and bull trigger at 124.43, Jun 5 high. On Jul 24, the cross probed key support at 123.06 before finding support at 122.84. A close below 123.06 would signal a top and highlight the potential for a deeper correction.