Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$800mn of the 2.75% 21 June 2035 Bond, issue #TB145:
- Average Yield: 1.2357% (prev. 2.1445%)
- High Yield: 1.2375% (prev. 2.1450%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.3100x (prev. 3.2175x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that yield 81.9% (prev. 56.0%)
- bidders 43 (prev. 29), successful 16 (prev. 13), allocated in full 9 (prev. 3)