Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE: ***The Aussie has fallen afoul of the risk off mood thus, with reports
suggesting that the US is set to impose tariffs on China & confirmation that
Gary Cohn will step down as chair of the NEC.
- The currency shook of the softer than expected GDP release, RBA Gov. Lowe had
suggested that the Q4 GDP release may be softer than the RBA exp. owing to
- AUDUSD trades 45 pips lower at 0.7785. The failure to trouble $0.7694 remains
a concern for bears, while upside focus is on the 21-DMA @ 0.7838 the the 55-DMA
- AUDNZD is back below 1.0700, with immediate focus on the YtD lows of 1.0650.
Bulls now need a close above 1.0776 to gain breathing room and above the 55-DMA
to hint at a move targeting 1.1072-1.1139.
- AUDJPY is 90 pips lower at ~82.20, although the Bollinger base and O/S daily
studies are key concerns for bears. Bulls now need a close above 83.32 to gain
breathing room and above 84.89 to target key DMAs clustered 86.45-58. Bears need
a close below 82.15.