Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$2bn
of the 1.50% 21 June 2031 Bond, issue #TB157:
- Average Yield: 1.4307% (prev. 1.6073%)
- High Yield: 1.4325% (prev. 1.6125%)
- Bid/Cover: 2.4300x (prev. 3.5883x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 65.2% (prev. 100%)
- bidders 56 (prev. 155), successful 26 (prev. 34), allocated in full 12 (prev.