Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$500mn
of the 2.75% 21 November 2029 Bond, issue #TB154:
- Average Yield: 1.0468% (prev. 0.8841%)
- High Yield: 1.0500% (prev. 0.8900%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.7600x (prev. 3.9500x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 3.7% (prev. 25.0%)
- bidders 29 (prev. 33), successful 11 (prev. 13), allocated in full 7 (prev. 7)