Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: The Dec-19 gilt future trades at 131.68, down 9 ticks from
Friday's close and 6 ticks off the day's high; L-H: 131.32-131.74.
- Gilts trade mixed. Cash yields (Last / 1d chg / L..H): 2Y (0.5503% / +1.2bp /
0.5468%...0.565%); 5Y (0.5177% / +0.9bp / 0.5145%...0.5337%); 10Y (0.7285% /
+0.1bp / 0.7256%...0.7493%); 30Y (1.2572% / -0.3bp / 1.2543%...1.2774%).
- The curve has flattened: 2s10s (17.1bp / -0.6bp / 17.1bp..18.1bp); 2s30s (70bp
/ -1bp / 70bp..71bp).
- Short sterling futures have broadly sold off with reds underperforming: W
(trades mixed); R (+ 1.0 tick); G (+ 0.5 tick); B (- 0.5/1.0 ticks).
- Next up on the data calendar will be the CBI Trends survey for November, which
will be published tomorrow at 1100 GMT.