Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: The FI space has come under some pressure in the last hour or so,
as Chinese equities started on the front foot, thanks to optimistic
trade-related comments from PBoC Governor Yi over the weekend, as well as the
Bank attributing February's slowing money supply/credit to seasonal factors.
- T-Notes last trade -0.03 at 122.21+, while cash Tsy yields are 0.4 to 1.0bp
higher across the curve, with U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy last 2.637%. Eurodollar
contracts are trading unch. to -1.5 ticks through the reds.
- JGB futures have ebbed off of best levels, as the Nikkei 225 has climbed back
to positive territory, and finished the morning session 3 ticks below
settlement, at 152.76. Cash yields are unch. to 0.5bp higher across the curve.
- Aussie bond yields are unch. to 0.5bp higher across the curve at writing. YM
trades -1.0 at 98.39, while XM trades flat at 97.97. YM/XM trade marginally
lower at 42.25. Bills trade 1 tick lower to 1 tick higher through the reds.