Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EONIA: The front end of the Eonia curve is marginally flatter in early Thursday
morning trading compared to Wednesday's close as ECB's Praet says the central
bank must be persistent in keeping up stimulus while economic growth fails to
increase consumer prices. Looking ahead the main event will be in the UK with
BoE monetary policy decision and MPC minutes. Then in the afternoon there is US
inflation data. The chance of a 10bp deposit rate hike in Dec 2018 is now 4.5%.
MNI see 1y/1y Eonia 0.2bp lower at -27.3bp & following levels in ECB forward
- Oct-17 unchanged at -0.353%
- Dec-17 unchanged at -0.354%
- Jan-18 0.1bp lower at -0.355%
- Mar-18 0.1bp lower at -0.353%
- Apr-18 0.1bp lower at -0.355%
- Jun-18 0.1bp lower at -0.351%
- Jul-18 0.1bp lower at -0.349%
- Sep-18 0.1bp lower at -0.331%