Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EONIA: The front end of the Eonia curve is marginally bull flattening in early
Tuesday morning trading compared to Monday's close with little data seen
overnight to direct markets. German ZEW survey is released at 0900GMT though
which is the main highlight today until we get Fed FOMC monetary policy decision
tomorrow. MNI forecast German ZEW current expectations index to rise to 11.8
from 10.0. MNI PINCH sees the chance of a 10bp deposit rate hike in Dec 2018 is
now 4%. MNI see 1y/1y Eonia 0.1bp lower at -24.9bp & following levels in ECB
forward dated Eonia.
- Oct-17 unchanged at -0.354%
- Dec-17 0.1bp higher at -0.350%
- Jan-18 0.1bp higher at -0.350%
- Mar-18 0.1bp higher at -0.347%
- Apr-18 unchanged at -0.350%
- Jun-18 0.2bp lower at -0.344%
- Jul-18 0.2bp lower at -0.340%
- Sep-18 0.4bp lower at -0.322%