Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: - The German bund curve has flattened since mid-morning. The 2s10s
spread has narrowed to 97.7bps from a high of 98.4bps while the 2s30s has fallen
to 162.2bps from 163.0bps.
- French yields have pushed higher from the open, but have paired back slightly
since mid-morning. The benchmark 2-year OAT yield trades at -0.410% down from a
high of -0.407% and the 10-year yield has edged down to 0.719% from 0.725%.
- Italian BTPs have rallied. The 2-year BTP yield has dropped to 0.910% from a
high of 0.971% and near the lows of the day. Outperformance at the short end has
caused the curve to steep with 2s10s trading up to 195.3bps from a low of
- Mirroring Italy, Spanish bonds have rallied during the morning session. 2-year
yields have traded down to -0.320% from a high of -0.309%, the 5-year is down to
0.366% from 0.370% and the 10-year is down to 1.387% from 1.403%.
- The EURIBOR futures strip has steepened slightly with greens/blues down 0.5