Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: - The German bund curve has flattened during the day on the back of
short-end yields edging up. The benchmark 2-year bund trades at -0.619% up from
a morning low of -0.629%, while the 2s10s spread has narrowed to 100.1bps from
- The short end of the French OAT curve has rallied since the open with the
2-year trading at -0.429% from -0.417%.
- Trading in Italian BTPs has been relatively contained compared to recent
sessions with yields down 6-8bps from the highs. The curve is steeper with 2s10s
up 7bps and the 2s30s widening by 9bps. With mounting signs of a slowdown in
growth and labour market data released today indicating a significant uptick in
unemployment, the Italian government has remained adamant that it will persevere
with its spending plans.
- Spanish bond yields have drifted lower across the curve with the 10-year
trading at 1.550% down from 1.579%.
- The Euribor futures strip is broadly 0.5-2.0 ticks lower.