Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
ASIA: The Latest RBA MonPol decision headlines the regional docket on Tuesday,
with the majority of analysts looking for a 25bp cut, while the IB strip prices
an ~80% chance of such a move. Please use the following link to access our
extensive preview of the decision:
- RBA Governor Lowe will make an address later in the day, with CoreLogic House
price data & building approvals also due out of Australia.
- Elsewhere, the latest NZ NZIER QSBO survey was soft, building on the
disappointing run of ANZ biz confidence surveys, which has resulted in some
sell-side analysts adopting more aggressive calls re: RBNZ easing.
- The BoJ's Tankan survey will also be eyed, with a particular focus on matters
surrounding CapEx plans. The latest Japanese labour market report is also due to
- From further afield, various regional PMI prints will provide an insight into
the health of the ASEAN economies.
- Holidays in China & Hong Kong will limit liquidity.