Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
STOCKS: The major Asia-Pacific equity indices trade a touch lower in the final
session of the quarter, winding back some of the gains observed yesterday after
a scepticism surrounding the G20 summit returned.
- The materials sector underperformed in Australia, with BHP Billiton agreed to
pay Western Australia A$250 million to end a dispute over royalties paid on iron
ore shipments sold through its Singapore marketing hub.
- Nikkei 225 -0.6%, Hang Seng -0.6%, CSI 300 -0.6%, ASX 200 -0.3%.
- S&P 500 futures unchanged, DJIA futures +16, NASDAQ 100 futures -14.