Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
OIL: The major oil metrics operated at virtually unchanged levels, WTI last
trades at $67.70 while Brent trades at $73.90.
- Crude eased on Tuesday as French President Macron proposed the negotiation of
a new nuclear deal with Iran to appease US President Trump.
- Reports suggested that the latest API crude inventory data showed a surprise
headline build, while gasoline and distillates provided larger than expected
draws, alongside a draw in stocks at the Cushing hub.
- Traders now await Wednesday's official DoE release.
- WTI's rejection ahead of 2018 highs on Tuesday is a concern for bulls when
combined with daily studies correcting from overbought levels and the proximity
of the Bollinger top ($69.88). Pressure has returned to the low from April 23
($67.14). Bulls need a close above the YtD high ($69.55) to reconfirm focus