Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: The ride continues, rates not sure which way they want to go.
Long end selling off again, nears post data lows -- on the back of StL Fed
Bullard comments re: data dependency, maybe should wait for the down-revisions.
Tsy yld curves, update:
* 2s10s -0.839, 16.121 (15.764L/17.732H);
* 2s30s -1.575, 52.023 (51.793L/54.071H);
* 5s30s -1.497, 54.247 (54.019L/56.373H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds down 3/32 at 161-01 (160-30L/161-18H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures down 3/32 at 146-19 (146-16L/146-31H)
* Mar 10-yr futures down 5/32 at 122-10 (122-09.5L/122-17H)
* Mar 5-yr futures down 3.5/32 at 114-24 (114-23.5L/114-28.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 106-03.75 (106-03.62L/106-05.5H)