Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: The space has effectively traded as a function of NAFTA headlines,
moving to fresh lows as a new tri-lateral deal was reached.
- T-Notes operate around session lows, although they have stuck to a 3 tick
range, while the belly of the cash curve has experienced some modest
underperformance. Futures' volume has been solid enough, in spite of the Chinese
& HK holidays, in addition to a state holiday in NSW, Australia, with the risk
on flows observed aiding turnover.
- Back on Friday Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams again
called for continued gradual interest rate increases to sustain the economic
expansion but warned that the Fed's policy actions and communications are
evolving as it closes in on its dual mandate of maximum employment and price
- Focus today falls on the manufacturing PMI & ISM surveys, as well as addresses
from Fed's Bostic, Kashkari & Rosengren.
- T-Notes last 118.21+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.069%.