Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: The space was dragged away from session lows on the back of a softer
than expected Australian labour market report, but has reverted to mid-range,
T-Note futures stuck to a 3 tick range.
- Sources note limited flow in the cash space overnight.
- The Tsy curve has undergone a modest degree of bull flattening in Asia,
although price action has been somewhat limited.
- The Eurodollar strip is mainly higher with the white and red contracts
unchanged to a tick better off.
- Focus on Thursday will fall on Fed Governors Brainard & Quarles, as well as
FOMC voter Mester. The space will also have to digest a 5-Year TIPS auction.
- T-Notes last at 120.04+ yields: 2Y 2.427%, 3Y 2.572%, 5Y 2.728%, 7Y 2.824%,
10Y 2.865%, 30Y 3.050%.