Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
UK T-BILL AUCTION PREVIEW: The UK Debt Management office will tap the market for
Stg3.0bn on Friday. On offer are the 1-month Oct 29, 2018 T-Bill for Stg0.5bln,
the 3-month Dec 31, 2018 T-Bill for Stg1.0bln and new 6-month Apr 1, 2019 T-Bill
- HISTORY: For comparative purposes, the last auction of a 1-month T-Bill was
the Oct 22, 2018 with Stg2.0bln allotted at an average yield of 0.692% and
bid-to-cover ratio of 2.6x. The last 3-month T-Bill auction was the Dec 24, 2018
with Stg1.5bln allotted at an average yield of 0.747% and bid-to-cover of 2.6x.
The last 6-month T-Bill auction was the Mar 25, 2019 with Stg1.5bln allotted at
an average yield of 0.739% and bid-to-cover of 3.3x.
- RV: 1-month bill yields are flat over the past week at 0.631%, but 3-month is
up 2.2bps at 0.733%, and 6-month up 2.4bps at 0.736%.
- TIMING: Results are due shortly after 1005GMT.