Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: - The US 10-year Tsy yield has edged up to 3.076% from 3.055%.
- The JGB curve has steepened with the 2s10s spread widening to 22.4bps from
- The longer end of the German bund curve has rallied. The 10-year bund trades
at 0.459%, down from a morning high of 0.481%, with the 2s10s spread trading
down to 99.5bps from 101.0bps.
- French OAT yields have broadly drifted lower since the open. The 2-year trades
at -0.385% down from -0.377% and the 10-year trades at 0.778% from 0.795%.
Preliminary PMI data for September came in a touch weaker than expected.
- The longer end of the Italian BTP curve has rallied with the 10-year yield
trading down to 2.840% from a high of 2.884%, with the curve slightly flatter.
- Gilt yields are broadly down 1-2bps. UK Prime Minister Theresa May is under
fresh pressure following a unanimous decision among EU leaders to reject the
- Euro$ futures are 0.5-1.0 ticks lower. Euribor futures are flat to 1.5 ticks