Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: The yield on the 10-year Bund is less than 1bp lower today and
remains largely unchanged despite the political uncertainty in Spain.
- The Catalan regional government president Carles Puigdemont was initially due
to address the Catalan parliament in the evening today. However, sources claim
that the Catalan president will hold a press conference at 1200BST. It is still
uncertain whether the Catalan president will declare independence at this
session. The Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has threatened to jail the
Catalan president if he goes ahead with the declaration of independence.
- The Bund-Bonos spread is trading approximately +1.5bp higher.
- The tensions in Spain have pushed the 10-year Italian BTP yields higher by
+1bp and the Italian government yield curve appears to steepening on the day.
The spread between the BTP-Bonos 10-year bonds is also higher today
- In Germany, E1bln 7-Year linker 0.10% Apr 2026 Bundei was auctioned today.
Finland sol E1bln of Apr-22 with modest demand and Slovakia sold E1bln 30Y via