Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Sep 19 EMU current account for Jul at 0800GMT
- Sep 19 German ZEW for Sep at 0900GMT
- Sep 19 Belgian consumer confidence for Sep at 1300GMT
- Sep 20 German PPI for Aug at 0600GMT
- Sep 20 Germany sells E2bln Aug-48
- Sep 21 Spanish Jul industrial orders at 0700GMT
- Sep 21 ECB's Praet speaks at 0930GMT
- Sep 21 Spain sells E4-5bln of SPGBs Jan-21, Oct-26 & Jul-44 at 0950GMT
- Sep 21 France sells OATs 0% Feb-20, 0% Mar-23 & 1.75% Nov-24 at 1000GMT
- Sep 21 France sells OATei 0.1% Mar-21/0.7% Jul-30, OATi 0.1% Mar-28 at 1100GMT
- Sep 21 Draghi speaks in FFT at 1315GMT
- Sep 21 EMU consumer confidence for Sep
- Sep 22 French Labour reform decrees expected to be presented
- Sep 22 ECB's Hakkarainen speaks at 0645GMT
- Sep 22 French final Q2 GDP at 0645GMT