Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Jun 11 French BoE business survey at 0630GMT
- Jun 11 Italy industrial production at 0800GMT
- Jun 12 French non-farm payrolls at 0530GMT
- Jun 12 German ZEW survey at 0900GMT
- Jun 12 Dutch re-opens 0.0% Jan-24 DSL for E1.5-2.5bn
- Jun 12 Finland taps the 1.125% Apr-34 RFGB for E1.0bln
- Jun 13 Spain final May inflation at 0700GMT
- Jun 13 Eurozone employment at 0900GMT
- Jun 13 Eurozone industrial production at 0900GMT
- Jun 13 Italy tap Apr-21 BTP, May-25 BTP, Sep-46 BTP & Mar-48 BTP max E5.75bn.
- Jun 13 Germany re-open 0.50% Feb-28 Bund for E2.0bn.
- Jun 13 Portugal Oct-23 PGB and Oct-28 PGB for up to E1bln
- Jun 13 Eurozone OECD leading indicator
- Jun 14 German final May inflation data at 0600GMT
- Jun 14 French final May inflation data at 0645GMT