Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Timeline of key events in the UK
- Jun 05-08 Brexit talks continue in Brussels, remaining withdrawal agreement
issues, Irish border and future relationship on the agenda.
- Jun 06 DMO re-opens 5-yr 0.75% 2023 Gilt for Stg2.75bln
- Jun 06 BoE Tenreyo CBI Economic Briefing 1100BST, Belfast. No text to be
- Jun 06 BoE McCafferty: Phone-in with Iain Dale on LBC Radio - broadcast at
- Jun 07 BoE Ramsden Speech at Barclays Inflation Conference 1600BST, London.
Text to be released
- Jun 08 BoE/TNS inflation survey at 0930BST
- Jun 08 Brexit talks "wrap up" session, possible comments from Barnier
- Jun 11 UK April trade balance and industrial production data at 0930BST
- Jun 11 NIESR GDP estimate at 1200BST
- Jun 12 EU Withdrawal Bill back in House of Commons, from 1230BST
- Jun 12 UK April jobs report at 0930BST