Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Timeline of key events in the UK
- Sep 14 BoE monetary policy decision and minutes
- Sep 15 BoE's Gertjan Vlieghe Speech at the Society of Business Economists'
Annual conference at 0950BST. Text to be released.
- Sep 15 BoE Q3 Quarterly bulletin.
- Sep 18 BoE Gilt repurchase operation in 3-/7-year for Stg1.125bln
- Sep 18 BoE Carney to give speech at IMF lecture in Washington.
- Sep 19 DMO taps 1.50% 2047 Gilt
- Sep 19 BoE Gilt repurchase operation in +15-year for Stg1.125bln
- Sep 20 BoE Agents Business summary at 0930BST
- Sep 20 UK retail sales for Aug at 0930BST
- Sep 20 BoE Gilt repurchase operation in 7-/10-year for Stg1.125bln
- Sep 21 Aug Public sector borrowing at 0930BST
- Sep 22 PM May to give keynote speech on Brexit in Florence
- Sep 25 Brexit talks start for 1-week
- Sep 27 DMO taps 0.125% 2036 Index-linked Gilt