Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Some further widening in the Gilt/Bund spread this morning, at another session high and testing the 118bps handle.
- Resistance is still at the 2019 peak
- Tnote/Bund is still trending at widest level seen in a Month (28th August)
- For outright contract, Tnotes are testing initial yield resistance at 1.54%, printed 1.5426% high so far.
Chart source: Bloomberg