Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILTS: Today the DMO will hold quarterly investor and GEMM consultation meetings
to discuss issuance for Oct-Dec. The DMO is proposing 2 short, 3 medium, 2 long
and 3 linkers auctions while also consulting on syndications. The Minutes will
be released tomorrow morning.
- Shorts (2 auctions): We would be surprised if the DMO did not auction the
0.625% Jun-25 gilt at both auctions. The DMO has said it envisages at least one
auction for the issue.
- Mediums (3 auctions): Again, we would be surprised if the DMO chose to auction
anything other than the 0.875% Oct-29 gilt. It has said it expects to auction
this issue at least twice.
- Longs (2 auctions): We expect the 1.75% Jan-49 gilt to be issued at least once
and for the second auction to either be another issue of the 1.75% Jan-49 or the
1.75% Jul-57 gilt. The DMO issued no expectations here.
- Linkers (3 auctions): We would expect 1-2 auctions of the 0.125% Aug-28 linker
and one auction of either the 0.125% Aug-41 or 0.125% Aug-48 linker. (1/2)