Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8296 50% 2011 – 2020 Pullback
- RES 3: 0.8164 High May 15, 2015
- RES 2: 0.8136 2017/2018 Double Top and Major Resistance
- RES 1: 0.8007 High Feb 25
- PRICE: 0.7929 @ 17:36 GMT Feb 25
- SUP 1: 0.7718 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.7651 Low Feb 8
- SUP 3: 0.7583/64 Low Feb 5 / Low Feb 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
The reflationary theme persists across currencies this week, with AUD/USD the latest pair to top a notable historical level and hit a new multi-year high. This secures AUD/USD's bullish posture, although a now overbought RSI measure suggests progress could slow from here. Thursday's move higher raises the risk of a major test on key double top resistance from 2017/2018 at 0.8136.